New England Nightscapes
Is a full-service lighting design, installation and maintenance company in Bellingham, Ma. We are a mid-sized company, growing very quickly, looking for great employees who want to grow with us and be part of a family.
We cannot grow our business any further without qualified help. Because of our rapid growth, internal promotions are common. We are looking for applicants that enjoy what they do and will enjoy working for a successful and motivated company. Excellent work, experience, and attitude pay off in a competitive salary. Be a part of a great team, and a rewarding career!
We proudly service Wellesley, Weston, Franklin, Wrentham, Foxborough, Newton, Framingham, Natick, Ashland, Northbridge, Southbridge, Metro West, and more!
We are currently looking to the following position for the upcoming season:
Landscape Lighting Crew Leader
Eligible candidates must fill the following requirements:
- 2+yrs experience installing landscape lighting
- Ability to work with others and solve problems quickly
- Valid, clean drivers license
- Must have daily reliable transportation
- Ability to communicate with customers
- Attention to detail must take pride in workmanship
- Maintain a healthy and safe work environment
- Experience with skid steers and small excavators a plus but not required
- Medical DOT card a plus
- Available to work 40-55hrs/week
- Snow removal work available. We maintain several commercial and residential properties mostly in the Bellingham area. Shoveling responsibilities will be minimal.
- Operate a plow truck efficiently and safely.
- Smoking, drugs and alcohol are not permitted
- Pay based on experience (photos of past work will help)
- Paid health insurance offered
- Profit sharing for eligible employees
- Retirement plans for eligible employees
- Vacation pay offered after 1yr employment
- Paid sick days and bereavement
- Paid Holidays
Email resumes only. WE WILL ONLY RESPOND TO FOLKS WITH A CLEAN, PROFESSIONAL RESUME.
Please attach a resume to your email. to [email protected]